Here is a quick overview of the Dickinson Airport:
- KDIK – Theodore Roosevelt Regional Airport
- Main runway (14/32) is 6400 x 100 feet
- Crosswind runway (7/25) is 4700 x 75 feet
- All runways are lighted and VASI/PAPI equipped
- To increase light intensity, key hand mike on UNICOM (123.00)
- Runway 32 is ILS-equipped via frequency 108.30
- There is 1 precision instrument and 3 non-precision approaches at KDIK
- Traffic Pattern Altitude is 3602 MSL for single engine, 4102 MSL for multi-engine
- NOTAM D service is available
- Located within Class E airspace
- Located within Grand Forks FSS and Minneapolis Center air sector
- Full-service FBO (fuel and maintenance) located on field
- AOPA Airport Layout (PDF)
- Commercial development and ground leases contact DickinsonAirport@ndsupernet.com or at 701-483-1062.
Commercial Terminal Hours
5:30am to 10:00pm Daily
Please be advised that not all airlines may be available when the terminal is open and times are subject to change based on flights schedules and holidays.
2022 Tarmac Delay Plan (click below to view)
Dickinson, North Dakota, gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and home to Dickinson State University, is a home rule city of 25,000 – 30,000 located on Interstate 94 in Southwest North Dakota about 60 miles east of the Montana State line. We are also located less than an hour’s drive from Lake Sakakawea, the largest of the mainstem reservoirs on the Missouri River, which is a wonderful fishing and recreation resource.
For more detail directions, click here.
Western Edge Aviation